Part infomercial, party CrossFit/Religious parody. Best you watch for yourself to figure this one out.
More in NEWS
- Yoga Pose of the Week – Thread the Needle
Thread the Needle, is a yoga pose that feels great to twist into and even better once you get there. It...May 19, 2016
- 8 Tips to Running Faster and Farther
Although some say that having the right attire can help one run faster and farther, this is not a fact; it...May 18, 2016
- Chalk Matters – FrictionLabs: The New Standard in Chalk
With so much focus on things like diet, programming and fitness apparel these days, athletes often overlook some of the more...April 13, 2016
- Yoga Pose of the Week – Plow
Before you say no, just hear me out. Though this Plow Pose looks crazy, it actually feels way better than it...April 13, 2016
- Tickets to 2016 CrossFit Games on Sale April 22!
Tickets to the 2016 CrossFit Games will officially go on sale this month! On April 22, 2016, affiliate owners will get...April 11, 2016
- SKINS Launch Latest Range of Compression Gear – The DNAmic Range!
Leading compression wear brand SKINS has unveiled its latest range of items, with the DNAmic range hitting shelves across the world...April 7, 2016
- Yoga Pose of the Week – Reverse Table Top
This pose, at first glance looks harmless and simple. But getting into Reverse Table Top for most athletes, can be almost...March 31, 2016
- Kickstarter Campaign for Revolutionary Talon™ Barbell Collar
Traditional barbell collars kind of suck. How many times have you been in the middle of a workout and had to...March 14, 2016
- Yoga Pose of the Week – Extended Puppy Pose
Before you say anything about this pose, just try it. It’s one of those poses that once you’re in, you understand...March 8, 2016